The Mystery Blogger Award comes to me from the wonderful and talented Bradscribe over at
(go check him out!)
“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand” – Neil Armstrong.
The Mystery Blogger Award
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Let’s get this party started!
Thank you, again to Bradscribe for the nomination! It’s a shame I can’t nominate back because this blog would totally be on my list.
3 Things About Me:
I am a writer of teen fantasy.
I wear mismatched socks to keep them from stretching out.
I could live off pizza and Japanese food for the rest of my life.
Questions Asked Of Me:
1.Which comic book character should get his/her own movie?
I don’t read many comics but I would LOVE to see one about She-Hulk! A shark of a lawyer, retaining her intelligence in Hulk form, I think she would make a really cool addition to the Avengers team.
2. What is your favourite Joy Division song?
I hadn’t heard of this band before getting this question so I went and listened to a few songs. I don’t think I have a favorite yet but I’m glad to learn about the band!
3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
I think the movie of my life should be a musical, so you’d have to get someone with curly hair who can sing like an Alto. I think this person is an unknown, right now, so I’m not sure who would play me.
4. What is the Worst Movie Ever Made?
I suppose the easy answers are The Room or Troll 2. But I think the worst movie would be something insulting to the intelligence of the audience. I don’t watch a lot of those but I’m going to go with M. Night Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender.
The weird question:
5. If you could go back in time, when/where would you go?
Oh, this is so easy and yet so hard! Assuming I could blend in and speak the language of wherever/whenever I went, I would love to go back to ancient Egypt and meet Queen Hatshepsut, or Jesus, or Shakespeare, or Christina Queen of Sweden.No, wait, I’d need to look at major moments in U.S. history and visit one of those.
Or maybe I could go back and see the Grand Canyon before it became the Grand Canyon.
Who am I kidding? I’d probably find some question that’s been lost to history and go on a hunt to answer it. Hopefully, I’d also be filthy rich if not wiser for the journey.
Now for the good part: My nominees!
My 5 Questions:
- Who would you have dinner with, if you could do so with any DEAD person (they wouldn’t be dead at the dinner, obviously)?
- What was your favorite movie that came out this year (2016)?
- Where would you be right now, if you could be anywhere?
- When you get up in the morning, what is the first thing you do?
- Why do you blog?